Simplicity and ease of operation are the core principles guiding the development of the new touch-screen based Vision T5 control.
- Revolutionary Operating Wizard cuts training time in half
- New Process Selector reduces setup time
- Advanced Touch-Screen Interface makes operation easier
- Bright, wide-format touch-screen for ergonomic operation
- Complete process integration increases productivity
From its ergonomic wide-screen layout and touch-screen interface, to the station control toggle switches and dual USB ports, every feature of this control is designed to make life easier. The touchable, graphical user interface provides more information and feedback to the operator. Important information is always visible, and operating steps are clear and intuitive, guiding the operator every step of the way.
The Vision T5 features a large, bright 18.5” wide-format touch-screen. The ergonomic wide-screen layout means less vertical arm motion, with controls positioned for easy access. Dual USB ports are positioned to prevent interference. Simple up/down toggle switches give intuitive operation of station lifters, and are easily serviced or added in the field.
The built-in EasyShape™ Library also uses a wizard to simplify part programming of even complex shapes, and automatically applies Precision Hole Technology™ when cutting with ESAB’s m3 Plasma™ on mild steel.
The built-in Process Database simplifies cutting tool setup by automatically setting parameters such as cutting speed, kerf offset, and timers based on material thickness, material type and cut quality desired. The operator sees a picture and part number for the wear parts that are needed, for both plasma and oxy-fuel torches.
With the Vision T5, all cutting and marking process tools are controlled directly on the touch-screen. Operation is easier and faster when the controls you need are always at your fingertips. External boxes are eliminated, and all processes are fully automated through the built-in process database, eliminating the need for manual settings and dramatically boosting productivity.
- Innovative Operating Wizard
- Quick and easy setup using the built-in process database for plasma, oxy-fuel and marking processes
- Program parking
- Controls multiple axes for variable beveling and rotating tools
- Up to 6 working areas for use with multiple cutting tables
- Real-time graphics with zoom to monitor the current cutting process
- Plate alignment
- Precise geometric kerf with kerf override
- Automatic gantry control
- Easy scaling, mirroring and rotating of part programs
- Graphical program editor
- Jogging off contour with easy resumption after cutting break
- Program continuation after power failure
- Contour relocation with return or repositioning
- Automatic machine referencing
- Shape Library with 88 pre-programmed, adjustable shapes
- CAD-Import filter reads DWG and DXF files right at the CNC
- Built-in Precision Hole Technology
- Includes DataLeap Light feature for automatic machine usage data capture
- Optional automatic nesting