The Ultra-Line’s one-piece aluminum housing measures 16” long (406 mm), 7 1/4” wide (184 mm) and 5 3/4” high (146 mm) without torch rigging. Weight is approximately 22 lbs. (9.98 kgm) without accessories.
Using an OXWELD oxy/fuel-gas machine cutting torch, the Ultra-Line can cut plate up to 4” thick (101.6 mm). With an accessory heat shield, the Ultra-Line can cut material up to 6” thick (152 mm).
With Solid State Control, no “warm-up time” is required to start carriage travel. The carriage is driven by a reversible DC motor with built-in solid state speed regulation.
The operator controls for the Ultra-Line are mounted on the carriage, within arms reach, and include the power/jog control, forward/reverse, speed control, clutch lever, and a power fuse.
- Solid-state control
- Convenient, easily accessible controls
- Speed range of 3 - 110 ipm (76.2 - 2794mm/min)
- Sturdy one-piece cast aluminum housing
- Knurled drive wheels, for positive traction
- Six-foot track lengths
- 50-90 amp plasma capability
- Extensive variety of accessory equipment for expanded capability
- Standard 115/220 VAC 50/60 Hz power source