The Avenger 3 is the largest gantry in the standard ESAB product line. Designed to provide precision support for the largest process stations, it can span up to 32 feet, and carry any cutting or marking process.
Large, all-welded end trucks support a machined beam and an independent reinforced deck structure. Up to twelve process stations may be installed, including up to four plasma cutting stations. The Avenger 3 is also on the leading edge of machine technology, incorporating the industry’s most reliable digital servo amplifiers, AC brushless motors, precision planetary gearboxes, and linear rails and bearings.
When equipped with ESAB’s Vision T5 CNC, this machine easily becomes the most productive part of your cutting operation. The Avenger 3 is the perfect platform for plasma or oxy-fuel bevel cutting. It can accurately support up to two of ESAB’s Plasma Bevel stations, or two of ESAB’s Three Torch Oxy-Fuel Bevel stations.
The Avenger 3 can be configured with up to twelve cutting stations, including up to four plasma stations. Up to twelve powertracks can be installed to carry the station hoses and cables across Y-axis travel.
Available processes on the Avenger 3 include oxy-fuel cutting, plasma cutting, plasma beveling, oxy-fuel beveling, plasma marking, punch marking, ink-jet marking, zinc marking, and pin-stamp marking. A rider’s platform is another option for the Avenger 3.
The AC brushless servo drive system, which is directly coupled to the planetary gearboxes, allows for the wide speed range of 2 - 1,000 ipm (50.8 - 25,400 mm/min).
|Maximum Table Width||170"|
|Work Table Height||26" - 30"|
660 - 762 mm
|Machine Height||118" |
|Speed Range||2 - 1000 ipm|
50 - 25,400 mm/min
|Power Requirement||230/460/575 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3-Phase, 30 Amp, Special input voltages are available upon request|
|Maximum Tool Configurations||0 plasma / 12 oxy-fuel|
1 plasma / 10 oxy-fuel
2 plasma / 8 oxy-fuel
4 plasma / 6 oxy-fuel
|* Machine Width includes CNC, but does not include the cable chain and its tray, which can be mounted on the floor, or overhead.|
- 3 Axis Gantry with Rack-and-Pinion Drives
- Dual Precision Linear Rail Y-Axis Guiding System
- Heavy-Wall Reinforced Box Beam Design
- Welded, Machined Trucks with long wheel base for added stability
- Machined Mating Surfaces for high stiffness and accuracy
- Digital AC Drive Amplifiers for years of maintenance free operation
- AC Brushless Motors for smooth, accurate motion
- Precision Planetary Gearboxes for accuracy and long life
- Precision Linear Rail Drive Engagement
- Maximum Machine Speed: 1000 ipm (25400 mm/min)
- Positioning Accuracy: +/- .015”, Repeatability: +/- .005”
- Cross Axis Powertrack Hose & Cable Carriers
- Heavy-duty, precision machined floor mounted crane rail system with machined top and side surfaces
- Rail features machined rack mounting groove for precise rack alignment
- Precision drive rack mounted directly to machined surface
- Fully adjustable mounting pads for adjusting height, level, straightness
- Wide variety of cutting and marking process tools available