ESP-101 Plasmarc™ System
The ESP-101 is a multipurpose 100 amp plasma cutting system for mechanized cutting at 100% duty cycle. The ESP-101 uses ESAB’s Smart Plasma concept to provide a plasma cutting console that is ideal for a variety of mechanized cutting applications.
- 100% Duty Cycle for continuous operation even at maximum thickness.
- Utilizes a “drawn arc” to initiate the cut which eliminates high frequency interference.
- Higher operating voltages is ideal for demanding mechanized plasma applications.
- Includes a full CNC interface with Arc Voltage Height Control support.
- An optional remote starting system allows the torch to be located up to 150’ (45m) away from the power supply.
- Machined torch body with 1 3/8” (35mm) metal handle, available with and without 32-pitch rack to fit industry standard torch holders.
- Robust machined torch components provide for reliability, durability and ease of maintenance.
- Metal nozzle and shield stand up to the toughest cutting conditions.