PT-37 Plasma Torch
The patented PT-37 torch cuts up to 1 inch material using air as the plasma and shielding gas. Utilizing a blowback start and an electronically controlled pilot arc the PT-37 sets a new standard for starting reliability, cutting characteristics and consumable life.
- 100% Duty Cycle for enhanced productivity allowing for continuous operation even at maximum thickness.
- Utilizes a "drawn arc" to initiate the cut which eliminates high frequency interference from the starting circuits.
- An optional remote starting system allows the torch to be located up to 150' (45m) away from the power supply.
- Machined torch body with 1 3/8” (35mm) metal handle, available with and without 32-pitch rack to fit industry standard torch holders.
- Robust machined torch components provide for reliability, durability and ease of maintenance.
- Metal nozzle and shield stand up to the toughest cutting conditions.
- Wear parts are available individually, in sets and in value packs which eases ordering and saves money.